Yes, FieldPulse treats estimates and invoices as the same record type but with the ability to simply change the status from an estimate to an invoice. This allows you to create an estimate for a customer and then quickly transition the estimate to an invoice once the customer has approved the work. No need to recreate your estimate as an invoice.
Articles in this section
- What is FieldPulse?
- Why should I use FieldPulse?
- What are some types of businesses that use FieldPulse?
- Does FieldPulse integrate with QuickBooks?
- Does FieldPulse integrate with Square Mobile Payments?
- How much does FieldPulse cost?
- Can I cancel at anytime?
- Which devices are supported?
- What if I get a new phone or computer?
- My business has a complex team structure. Can we operate in teams?