Customer profiles not only allow you to store basic information such as First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, and Notes, but they also store documents related to the customer such as job records, invoice records, customer comments, invoice PDFs, photos, and other files. Customer profiles show you the entire customer history and relevant files.
Articles in this section
- What is FieldPulse?
- Why should I use FieldPulse?
- What are some types of businesses that use FieldPulse?
- Does FieldPulse integrate with QuickBooks?
- Does FieldPulse integrate with Square Mobile Payments?
- How much does FieldPulse cost?
- Can I cancel at anytime?
- Which devices are supported?
- What if I get a new phone or computer?
- My business has a complex team structure. Can we operate in teams?